IPP> PRO - Binary vs. ASCII

Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Jun 23 19:51:01 EDT 1997

Hi,

I have checked today with the people working on our prototype implementation.

They claim that both solutions are really trivial, as we are using Java
rather than C. Hence, we do not really care, but we would like to come to a
conclusion, so we can get on with the prototyping effort.

Please dig out your very last arguments for or against the solution that
you like or dislike NOW, and post them to the DL so we can make a decision
and move on to greener pastures.

I expect to have a resolution out of this week's meeting in Nassua. Should
we try to organize a phone session so that people not present in Nassau can
also have a last say?  With an 800 number ...

Regards,

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com