IPP>PRO latest protocol document available

Robert Herriot Robert.Herriot at Eng.Sun.COM
Wed Jul 2 23:54:40 EDT 1997

I have just downloaded the protocol document to:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp970702.doc  and
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp970702.ps

It is only 14 pages.

This document has the changes that we agreed to at last week's
meeting in Nashua.  Note that the protocol is now easy to extend
to work in a raw TCP/IP environment (Appendix A).

Please note that this is a first draft.  I may have forgotten a few
things, but my intention was to repeat nothing that is in any of the
referenced documents.

Please read this document and send comments to ipp via email so I
can get out a new version next week.  I would like to forward that
revised version to the IETF as a first draft.

Bob Herriot