Carl-Uno Manros carl at manros.com
Sat Jul 5 17:26:27 EDT 1997

Jay,,

no problem.  Contributions on this subject in any form are highly appreciated.

Remeber though that we are still trying to get something to send to the IETF
within the next two weeks, so we should also start worrying about getting
something formatted as an I-D in .TXT format.

Carl-Uno