IPP>PRO proposed tweak to protocol

JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Thu Jul 10 14:50:30 EDT 1997

I agree with David completely.

Based on the content of Bob's submission, I just don't see the value
in making this kind of change, particularly at this point in time.

Perhaps Bob (or another proponent) can better illustrate the supposed
advantages to this proposal?

No matter what, we really need to (publicly) hear what Microsoft and
Hewlett-Packard have to say on this matter.

	...jay

--  JK Martin               |  Email:   jkm at underscore.com          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --