IPP> TES: prototype ping results

JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Fri Jul 11 12:48:48 EDT 1997

Thanks for the updated list of early implemeters, Peter.

Your comments about "missing individuals" raises an interesting question:

  Shouldn't those individuals who lobby long and hard for certain
  features also be the ones standing up to commit to developing an
  early implemention (ie, prototype) containing those features for
  which they have strong opinions?

Kinda like the old saying, "Put up or shut up"  (or something like that).

Just a thought...

I know I'm not alone in saying that we can't afford to start our
prototype until the protocol encoding rules are firmly nailed down.

	...jay