Tom Hastings hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Jul 14 04:15:45 EDT 1997

I've posted the subset of the IPP Model document that deals with the
new enum data type and the 5 attributes that are changed from
type keyword to type enum:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        43520 Jul 14 08:07 ipp-enum.doc
-rw-r--r--   1 pwg      pwg        45379 Jul 14 08:07 ipp-enum.pdf

This makes it easier for PWG people to review just that part which
is new concerning enums as agreed to at Nashua affecting these attributes:

  "finishings"
  "print-quality"
  "printer-resolution"
  "job-state"
  "document-format"

Send any comments ASAP, as Scott is incorporating this into the Model
document.

Thanks,
Tom