Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Aug 4 11:43:01 EDT 1997

Agenda for PWG IPP Meeting in Redmond August 6-7

Wednesday August 6

- Review Model & Semantics document (Scott Isaacson)
- Review Directory Schema document  (Scott Isaacson)
- Review Security document  (Carl-Uno Manros)

Thursday August 7

- Review Rationale document         (Steve Zilles)
- Review Protocol Specification document (Bob Herriot)
- Review Mapping to LPD document         (Bob Herriot)
- Discuss preparation for IETF in Munich (Carl-Uno Manros)
- Discuss preparation for Analyst presentation August 27 (Carl-Uno Manros)

If we can, we will start on some of the Thursday agenda points already on
Wednesday.
----

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com