Scott Isaacson SISAACSON at novell.com
Tue Aug 19 19:44:03 EDT 1997

I have posted my first cut at my part of the 8/27/97 briefing.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/press_presentations/model-protocol.pdf

Comments are welcome

Scott

Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: scott_isaacson at novell.com
W: http://www.novell.com