IPP> TES: IPP Prototyping and Demonstrations

Peter Michalek peterm at shinesoft.com
Fri Aug 22 19:01:31 EDT 1997

Hi Peter and all,

I have a simple prototype working right now, but I can't make it
available for public use.

I would be interested, however, to talk to anyone who is either
interested in a potential cooperation or wants to test
interoperability. I would be eager to participate in any meeting
or conference call discussing practical matters of architecture,
implementation, interfaces, etc.

Peter

--- On Fri, 22 Aug 1997 13:15:26 PDT  Peter Zehler