IPP>MOD - job-sheet-content attribute

Jay Martin jkm at underscore.com
Fri Sep 5 13:26:14 EDT 1997

Roger,

I really like this proposal.  Granted, it extends our reach yet
another step (in that we're not "going interactive"), but this
mechanism can be very, very useful in large environments, and may
be usable in billing situations, etc.

Regarding the language issue, couldn't we just add (yet another)
property to specify the language?  This property would be set and
returned by the client at job submission time.  I was thinking that
this would involve a list-selection mechanism, where the list entries
are the set of valid languages for which the Printer can handle.

Just my $0.02 worth.  Nice job on the write-up.

	...jay

--  JK Martin               |  Email:   jkm at underscore.com          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --