Randy Turner rturner at sharplabs.com
Fri Sep 5 21:01:14 EDT 1997

Bob,

Some of your discussion assumes that the use of the integer job-id
and printer-uri combination would be included in operations to the
original printer-uri.

What if we included the integer job-id as an attribute within the
operation, and after job submission and assignment, all operations
were directed at the job-URI. The server handling the job-URI would
then notice that the request is specifying an integer job-ID and
it would use that instead of the information derived from the
URI string?

Randy