Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Sep 22 21:22:10 EDT 1997

Hi,

these are subjects that I expect to get discussion on in this week's call:

1)  We still seem to have some disagreement what the consequences of
dropping all document attributes mean.

2)  Do we have any comments on the minutes from Atlanta (not out yet, but
will hopefully be out before Wednesday).

3)  How is the editing work shaping up? Are we still on track to go for
last call at the end of September?

4)  Any further news about the joint prototyping efforts?

5)  The IETF has sent out a note about reserving WG sessions for the next
IETF meeting.  Will we be done by then, or will we need a session e.g. to
discuss the LPR mapping document?

The numbers as reminder:

        The phone number is 1-423-523-7162.  The access code is 190148.

Regards,

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com