Zehler,Peter pzehler at channels.mc.xerox.com
Mon Sep 29 09:59:18 EDT 1997

Scott,
  Here is my input for section 4.5.10 (printer-state-reasons).  I went
through rfc1759 alerts and arrived at this subset.  This should satisfy
the action item assigned to me at the last IPP meeting.  Also included
are the references to LDPA and HTPP for inclusion in the IPP model
document.
Hope you can include this stuff.  Sorry I was gone all last week.
Pete

__________________________________
Email:   pzehler at channels.mc.xerox.com
US Mail: Peter Zehler