IPP> MOD - Appendix comparing IPP to JMP

Tom Hastings hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Sep 30 21:51:33 EDT 1997

I have finished my other IPP Model action item to produce an
Appendix that compares the IPP Job Attributes with the Job Monitoring MIB.

I have compared the 9/26/97 IPP Model with the 9/19/96 V0.86 Job Monitoring
MIB.

I have stored three files in
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-jmp.doc   .pdf   .txt

The .doc is in MS-WORD V7.0 (I've finally upgraded).

I have also attached the .txt file here, but the .pdf file is much more
readable,
since the table entries don't wrap:

Subj:  Comparision of IPP job attributes with the Job Monitoring MIB Appendix