Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Oct 6 20:38:22 EDT 1997

PWG IPP Phone Conference on 971008

As Seybold is now over, I hope that we will have the normal participation
again this coming Wednesday.  I have spoken to Scott Isaacson today.  His
estimate is that he will need another week to get all the recent
contributions integrated in the Model & Semantics document. Several people
are also still working on little home work assignments from last week. It
looks like we are about a month late compared to latest schedule.

We will try to capture what has been done and identify any remaining tasks
or input for the Model & Semantics and the Protocol Specification documents.

I would also like to find out if we have any comments on the intermediate
draft of the Requirements document that was circulated by Don last week.
HINT: We still seem to have a few features in the Requirements document for
which there is no corresponding functionality in the other documents.

Below is the information about the call (this time for real):