Tom Hastings hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Oct 13 13:32:39 EDT 1997

I've posted .doc, .txt, .pdr (red rev revision), and .pdf (black revision
marks) for the updates to the IPP Model document with the
internationalization proposal Ira and I sent out last Tuesday that we
agreed on in
principle at the last Wed telecon on:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/md9709ct.*

(ct for cut versions, since it only contains the sections that I
changed for I18N in the 9/26/97 Model document.)

The .txt is without any revision marks.  Its 28 pages, so I haven't
attached it to this mail message.

The .pdf and .pdr files with revision marks are 24 pages long.

I tried real hard not to repeat anything, but to use cross-references
instead.

Please send any comments before the IPP telecon, this Wednesday, 1-3pm PDT.
We'll discuss this on the telecon as well.

Here is the first 4 pages of the 28-page text version of the file:

Subj:  IPP Model with those section changed for Internationalization