Turner, Randy rturner at sharplabs.com
Wed Oct 15 19:31:06 EDT 1997

Scott (and everybody...)

I sent mail out a week or so ago about the procedure for clients
to determine what TCP port to use for connecting to an IPP
server.  I received no negative comments and was wondering
about the possibility of including this text in the model
document?

Randy