IPP> Conference Calls

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Mon Nov 3 11:28:12 EST 1997

I have set up three more conference calls as follows.  I did not set up
a call for November 26th as it is the day before Thanksgiving.

Call dates:    11/5, 11/12, 11/19
Dial-in:       608-250-1828
Time:          4PM EST (1PM PST)
Duration:      2 hours
Access Code:   190148

Considering where we are with IPP and that the first two weeks
of December are IPP and IETF meetings, we need to consider the
need for these calls for the remainder of 1997.

Don

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Manager, Strategic Alliances and Standards *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *