IPP> Is that it?/ A tome from home

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Tue Dec 2 00:19:36 EST 1997

Larry:

As I said in the forwarded message -- I don't know where they came
up with the first two quotes -- one being the fax one.  In any case, my
presentation only mentioned telephony fax and not internet fax.  The
bottom line of the fax comment was directed at the many cases where
the document exists electronically and is set via the telephony fax
method rather than simply being printed remotely via IPP.

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Product Manager, Strategic Alliances       *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *

masinter%parc.xerox.com at interlock.lexmark.com
12/01/97 10:25 PM