(no subject)

Steve Gebert stevegeb at us.ibm.com
Mon Dec 8 15:39:08 EST 1997

For interoperability testing, we were wondering if people were interest=
ed in
exchanging binary files
  corresponding to IPP Requests and Responses. The parties using these =
files
would simply need to
  construct a simple program to feed the file data into their server or=
 client
and read data from their
  server or client into a file.

  These files could be sent as email attachments and for the near term =
help
with interoperability testing
   prior to people setting up machines outside filewalls. Perhaps we co=
uld even
catalog the files and
   make them available for download so that there would be a common tes=
baseline for early testing.

   We could make some example files available if there is any interest.=
 What do
you think Peter?

Steve Gebert
=