Scott Isaacson SISAACSON at novell.com
Wed Dec 10 00:24:09 EST 1997

Carl has suggested that there might not be a need Validate-Job.

I haven't seen any public responses?  Does silence mean AGREE or DISAGREE?
Or is
everyone like me - don't know yet.

Carl also asks:

>>> Carl Kugler <kugler at us.ibm.com> 12/05 9:26 AM >>>
> Side question:  does an IPP error response have an HTTP status code of
> Successful "200 OK"?

The answer to this is YES.  The HTTP POST worked fine.  The
"application/ipp" body within
the POST had the error.