IPP> A free IPP test suite to be available!

Ron Bergman rbergma at dpc.com
Wed Dec 10 10:55:30 EST 1997

Jay,

Had you been at the meeting you may have been even more vocal on this
subject.  The Genoa presentation was primarily a sales presentation and a
"Oh byte way, we are planning to do an IPP test suite.  But we don't know
when it will be available."

It would have been much more appropriate had they presented actual plans
for a test suite with, at least a mini-specification.

	Ron Bergman
	Dataproducts Corp.