Tom Hastings hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Dec 17 12:15:00 EST 1997

In Washington and before, there has been discussion that calling
the second uri, "printer-secure-uri" makes it sound like the first
"printer-uri" is not secure.  So we've been searching for a better
term.

Scott and Steve came up with the term (drum roll):

   "Mutual Authentication and Privacy (MAP).

So ok to call the second uri Printer attribute: "printer-map-uri"?

It will be put right after the first uri: "printer-uri" secion
4.4.2 in the Model document.

SEND COMMENTS TO DL, SO WE CAN FORWARD THE INTERNET-DRAFT THIS WEEK
TO THE IESG.

Thanks,
Tom