Randy Turner rturner at sharplabs.com
Fri Dec 19 13:19:22 EST 1997

How long are we going to keep revisiting
this issue? We have a solution that meets
our charter and I thought we had consensus.

What IPP over TCP?
What about fonts?
Do we use binary or ASCII encoding?

I think we have a model and have resolved
our issues. Lets go with this and see what
happens in the deployment of the proposed
standard we have....

Randy