IPP> regarding "ipp:" (I spoke too soon...)

Carl-Uno Manros manros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Thu Jul 2 14:51:23 EDT 1998

At 11:16 AM 7/2/98 PDT, Keith Moore wrote:

>No, ipp: needs to go over the wire in all of the IPP protocol elements.

Keith,

I think that this is where the disconnect is.

I know that most of the people who participated in the phone conference
with you on this subject, heard you stating that ipp: was NOT going over
the wire, which is why you thought that the WG had accepted your proposal.

When it became clear that ipp: is INDEED going over the wire, people
disagreed with your proposal.

Are going to insist on ipp: in order to pass on the IPP specs?

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com