IPP> Re: IPP Scheme

Randy Turner rturner at sharplabs.com
Mon Jul 13 11:43:50 EDT 1998

I can appreciate the need for compromise, given your earlier message, but
I'm not sure I completely understand the difference between your
compromise, and our "ipp:" URL usage model that we sent out to you. It
looks like you're suggesting using the HTTP header part of our proposal,
and trying to use "ipp:" URLs within the application/ipp
part where appropriate, which is basically what our usage model stated.

Could you do a "diff" on our document and your compromise for the DL?

Thanks

Randy