Turner, Randy rturner at sharplabs.com
Tue Feb 17 10:33:52 EST 1998

I think Roger (correct if I'm wrong, Roger) meant that IPP, as currently
defined, is the correct solution for server-to-printer protocol, IF the
printer device already has an embedded web server, like would probably
be used for overall management. And if this is the assertion, then I
tend to agree with it, although it depends on what the exact
*requirements* are for server-to-printer protocol.

Randy