Turner, Randy rturner at sharplabs.com
Wed Feb 18 04:25:41 EST 1998

I'm assuming with the addition of traps for the job monitoring MIB, as
well as the existing printer MIB traps (alerts), and our desire to
include printer MIB alerts, as well as job notifications to IPP, we now
have a completely redundant, overlapping solution set ;) ;)

Randy