Carl Kugler kugler at us.ibm.com
Thu Apr 2 17:30:23 EST 1998

While we're on the subject of printer-uri, here's excerpt from the PRO =
document:

3.9 (Attribute) Name
Some attributes are encoded in a special position.  These attribute are=
:
* "printer-uri": When the target is a printer and the transport is HTTP=
 or HTTP
(for TLS), the target printer-uri defined in  each operation in the IPP=
 model
document SHALL be an operation attribute called "printer-uri" and it SH=
ALL also
be specified outside of  the operation layer as the request-URI on the
Request-Line at the HTTP level.  This
*

Just to be perfectly clear, is this saying that the printer-uri must al=
ways
appear in BOTH the HTTP Request-Line AND the Operation attribute group?=

ipp-owner at pwg.org on 03/31/98 04:29:02 PM
Please respond to ipp-owner at pwg.org