IPP> IPP, independently of HTTP, Requires Chunking ? Was:

IPP> IPP, independently of HTTP, Requires Chunking ? Was:

Robert Herriot robert.herriot at Eng.Sun.COM
Thu Apr 16 23:26:52 EDT 1998

Are you sure about #4 below? It doesn't sound right at all.  My=20
understanding of chunking is that it allows the sender to omit=20
Content-Length and to instead supply length one chunk at a time.  At
the HTTP layer, the document is a series of chunks terminated by a zero=20
length chunk.

Bob Herriot