Tom Hastings hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue May 5 16:47:31 EDT 1998

I've posted the updated notification white paper, V0.03. I've included
the comments and agreements reached at the last telecon, 4/29/98.
I checked the minutes as well as my notes.

We'd like to discuss again at the 5/6/97 telecon.

On terminology, I've included the terms from the requirements document.
They are similar to the ones in Josh Cohen's notification I-D.
Neither used the term "message".

I've left the JMP stuff there as well, but put it inside [] so we
can remove it when making an IPP I-D.

The files are:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_NOT/ipp-job-notify-proposal-rev.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_NOT/ipp-job-notify-proposal-rev.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_NOT/ipp-job-notify-proposal.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_NOT/ipp-job-notify-proposal.pdf

Lets use the last file with line numbers for review at the telecon.

Send any comments/issues ahead of time.

There are a number of issues remaining that are highlighted.
We should discuss them on the telecon, as well as any other issues
that people have.

Tom