Carl-Uno Manros manros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed May 27 14:40:59 EDT 1998

At 08:41 AM 5/20/98 PDT, you wrote:
>Is anyone keeping track of outstanding issues with IPP 1.0, or has the group
>moved on to IPP 2.0 completely?  I'm looking for something like
>
> http://www.w3.org/Protocols/HTTP/Issues/
>
>for example.  Some specific issues I'm wondering about as we continue
>implementation and interoperability testing:
>
>1.  "printer-uri" or "job-uri" mandatory and required op att?  Form?
>2.  Mixed case allowed in 'naturalLanguage' and 'charset' values?
>3.  'client-error-request-uri-too-long' vs.
>'client-error-request-value-too-long' ?  Types applied to?
>4.  "attributes-charset" and "attributes-natural-language" must always be
>positioned up front?
>
>Are these still outstanding issues or have they been resolved and I've missed
>something?
>
>  -Carl

Carl,

A  very good question. I have tried for the last couple of PWG meetings to
get somebody to take on this job, but so far nobody has stood up to take it
on. I do not know if anything happened on this in the PWG meeting last week.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com