IPP> Identifying jobs in requests

Turner, Randy rturner at sharplabs.com
Wed Jun 3 17:59:32 EDT 1998

The demux wasn't my idea, I was just clarifying what I thought Jay was
suggesting...however, the URI itself is self-demux'ing. As you move left
to right parsing a URI, you are basically performing a kind of
demultiplexing, with one or more layers each handling a portion of the
URI string. Its not hard to envision any number of demux'ing techniques
using URIs in both HTTP and IPP headers.

Sorry I missed the carnage at the teleconference ;)...hope to see the
minutes.

Randy