IPP> Identifying jobs in requests

Paul Moore paulmo at microsoft.com
Mon Jun 8 16:28:18 EDT 1998

I think that there is a difference between meta-level things like charset
and language and real attributes like job-id.

I think we should pull all URIs from the IPP model. The only place they
should appear in in the (non-existant) 'IPP on HTTP implementation rules'.

This is the only way we can make transport independance work