Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at usa.xerox.com
Mon Jun 15 12:10:14 EDT 1998

To any individual with IPP prototyping intentions that has not been
contacted by me,

I am building a list of contacts for prototyping/interop testing at various
organizations involved with IPP.  Could each of you answer a question?

Who is the individual in your organization I should contact for first hand
knowledge of IPP prototyping and interoperability testing?

Thanks
Pete

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX