Carl-Uno Manros manros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Aug 5 21:30:06 EDT 1998

All,

Here a couple of things that were decided in today's phone conference:

1) To pour the latest version of our ipp scheme text into an I-D format and
send it to the IETF as basis for the upcoming discussions in Chicago.
To get this done quickly, I put my name on it and added the usual boiler
plate stuff. Otherwise the text is as you saw it last on the DL.

2) No other documents will be sent in as I-Ds at this stage, and hence will
not be available as input for Chicago.

3) I will try to get the Agendas for both the IPP meeting in Toronto and
the IETF meeting in Chicago before the end of the week.

4) If you want to participate in the bake-off, please note that the last
day to register is on August 21.

5) I am still looking for volunteers to prepare presentations on
Notifications and on the New Operations in Toronto.

6) I would also like to know who of you plan to show up for the IPP meeting
in Chicago on August 26? Please send me a message if you plan to go.

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com