Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Sep 14 17:22:06 EDT 1998

All,

It now looks like our email, ftp, and web services are up and working again
in the new location. Thanks to the staff at Lexmark, who I know has
struggled quite a lot over the last few weeks to get everything set up.

I will now start sending out IPP material that has accumulated for a while
(in some cases resending stuff that I am uncertain about if you ever got). I
will try to do that in the approximate order that they occurred. It might
take me a couple of days to gradually empty my IPP out tray...

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com