Returned mail: Host unknown

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Tue Sep 15 16:28:47 EDT 1998

And the correct URLs are....

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/draft-pwg-ipp-ops-set1-00-980909.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/draft-pwg-ipp-ops-set1-00-980909.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/draft-pwg-ipp-ops-set1-00-980909.txt
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/draft-pwg-ipp-ops-set1-00-980909-rev.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/draft-pwg-ipp-ops-set1-00-980909-rev.pdf

Don

Tom Hastings <hastings%cp10.es.xerox.com at interlock.lexmark.com> on 09/15/98
02:58:57 PM