RESEND: IPP> OPS - I've re-posted updated Set 1 IPP Ops spec for the bake-off

Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Sep 21 14:58:29 EDT 1998

The date in the file name was the old date.  It should be 980920.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/ipp-ops-set1-980920.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/ipp-ops-set1-980920.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/ipp-ops-set1-980920.txt
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/ipp-ops-set1-980920-rev.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/ipp-ops-set1-980920-rev.pdf

Sorry,
Tom