IPP> Bake-off Press Release

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Mon Oct 5 21:30:14 EDT 1998

I have posted a draft of the PWG bake-off press release on the web server at

http://www.pwg.org/ipp/releases/rel1098.html

Please review it for any errors.  Unless something is really wrong, we don't
really have time to get into a long style discussion.  All responses must be in
by end of day (Eastern Time) on Friday, October 9, 1998.

Thanks!

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Product Manager, Strategic Alliances       *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *