IPP> Press Release

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Mon Oct 12 10:58:11 EDT 1998

The deadline has come and gone (and I even gave you the weekend for last minutes
changes) for the IPP Bake-off press release.  Later today, I will add a link
from the IPP page and other places to the release.  To date, I have received
press contacts' e-mail addresses from only IBM. Without a good source of people
in the press to send this too, it will receive little attention.  Please forward
to me immediately, any press contacts you company would like to see informed of
our successful bake-off.  I have changed to date to Thursday, as I expect to
mail out the notice to the press late on Wednesday.  Those who send me contacts
will see the entire list, to whom the notice will be sent.

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Product Manager, Strategic Alliances       *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *