IPP> FW: Internet-Draft CUTOFF Date

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 12 16:57:07 EDT 1998

This would imply actual completion and last call in the PWG by the end of
October... right?

Harry Lewis - IBM Printing Systems

owner-ipp at pwg.org on 10/12/98 02:32:43 PM
Please respond to owner-ipp at pwg.org
To: ipp at pwg.org
cc:
Subject: IPP> FW: Internet-Draft CUTOFF Date

Please note the cut-off date for the next IETF meeting.

I suggest that we need to make sure that our next set of drafts are
definitely finished in time for this deadline.

Carl-Uno