Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at usa.xerox.com
Mon Oct 19 11:34:08 EDT 1998

All,
I am still awaiting the input from P5, P11, and P15.  The log files have
been sent by P7 but were corrupt.  As soon as these issues are resolved I
will send out the detailed results to all participants.  I have done the
summary document and am releasing it.  Any changes as a result of late
contributions will be communicated.  The URLs for the summary document are
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_TES/Bake-off-Summary.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_TES/Bake-off-Summary.doc
Let me know if you have any issues,
Pete
				Peter Zehler
				XEROX