Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Thu Nov 5 21:26:21 EST 1998

Good observation that allowing multiple "attributes-natural-language" in a
Get-Jobs response when a requester requests "attributes-natural-language"
explicitly and the IPP object has to also indicate the job-level override
for a job that is in a different natural language than the response.

On the other hand, if we stick by our tentative decision at Wednesday's 11/4
telecon on decision #1 (nlo 3 of 4 = Issue 1.47) to get rid of job-level NLO
on Get-Jobs response, then the issue of returning multiple copies becomes
moot, since there will be no job-level "attributes-natural-language" being
returned when not requested.

Tom