Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Nov 9 15:37:17 EST 1998

The files are available at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/ftp/pub/pwg/ipp/proposed-registrations/ipp-attrs-set1.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/ftp/pub/pwg/ipp/proposed-registrations/ipp-attrs-set1.pdf

The table of contents is:

TABLE OF CONTENTS
1	Add security keywords: 'daa', 'tls-daa', and 'ssl3-daa' to
"uri-security-supported" Printer Description attribute	2
2	Add values to the "finishings" Job Template attributes	3
3	Add "pages-per-minute" and "pages-per-minute-color" Printer
Description attributes	6
4	Add new "output-bin" Job Template attributes	8

We need to decide which of these should be added to the Model document, if
any, and which should remain as a separate extension document.

Tom Hastings
(310) 333-6413