Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Nov 17 16:24:21 EST 1998

Right, we need to say that because "ipp-attribute-fidelity" isn't present in
the request that it MUST be assumed to be 'false'.  Or maybe Bob will add
the "ipp-attribute-fidelity" to the request in 9.1 and then say for the two
response examples, that for one the request is 'false' and the other its
'true' in the request.

Tom