Tom Hastings hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Jan 6 15:40:48 EST 1998

Refining this proposal a bit (after discussions with Scott and Carl-Uno):

The changes to the current Model document would be:

1. Remove the "printer-tls-uri" attribute from the Printer object and
the directory.
2. Rename the "printer-uri" Printer and Directory attribute to
"printer-uri-supported" and make it multi-valued, i.e., 1setOf uri.
3. Keep the "printer-uri" Operation attribute as a single-valued
attribute that is the uri being used on this operation.  Thus its single
value is just like the single value of the "document-format" operation
attribute, i.e., one of the values of the curresponding "xxx-suported"
attribute ("printer-uri-supuported" in this case).