IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP>MOD add another issue [encoding of CompoundValue]

IPP Mail Archive: Re: IPP>MOD add another issue [encoding of CompoundValue]

Robert Herriot Robert.Herriot at Eng.Sun.COM
Mon Jan 12 16:54:15 EST 1998

I found it rather easy to implement when I did it.

Only field c) is redundant, but I found the implementation simpler
when each value was preceded by a length because I already had code
that picked up a length n and then the value as the next n bytes.
It is then easy to check later that the sum of these bytes equals the
value length of the whole compound value.

Bob Herriot