Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri Jan 16 16:07:25 EST 1998

---snip, snip ----

>As Carl-Uno stated, the -09 version just delivered to the IETF resolves ALL
>issues and problems raised during the final call period and it is expected
>that the -09 document will be the document sent to the IESG.
>
>As soon as it is announced, are you, Carl-Uno, going to notify the IESG?  We
>have 100% consensus that any of the latest mess about XML will have NO
>impact on the model.
>
>Scott

Scott,

As much as I would like to, I don't think it makes a lot of sense to send
the Model document to the IESG before we also have full agreement around
the Protocol document - after all the IETF is in the business of
standardizing protocols.

I am copying Harald and Keith Moore on this message to get their
clarification on that. BTW, please note that Harald has a new email
address, see above.

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com