Carl Kugler kugler at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 19 19:07:33 EST 1998

The weakness with the MIME way is that it's either unsafe or slow -- ei=
ther you
arbitrarily pick a boundary string and hope that it doesn't appear in t=
he
binary data, or you prescan the data to make sure.  Content-length avoi=
ds those
problems.

---------------------- Forwarded by Carl Kugler/Boulder/IBM on 01/19/98=
 10:37 AM